- Applicant must be 50 years or older
- is a citizen of Barbados, or
- has permission to reside in Barbados in accordance with the Laws of Barbados.
Please present a Barbados ID with the application.
Ways to Join
- Print the Membership Form PDF and complete
- Visit our office at Mervue House, Hastings and complete the Membership Application Form
1 YR - $60
3 YRS - $150
5 YRS - $200
We accept Cash, Cheques, & Debit or Credit Cards at our office.
Print this form
Please complete the form and send it to the BARP office together with your subscription. We only accept cheques in the post. Please do not post cash. Alternatively the form can be delivered to the BARP Office together with your payment. Processing usually takes about two working days, after which you will be able to collect your Membership Pack.
When you become a member, you will receive a "Welcome Pack", which includes your membership card, the latest edition of the BARP Magazine, '50 Plus' and the Benefits and Discounts booklet with over 75 pages of places to claim your BARP discounts!